Thursday 7 February 2019

Artsy stuff



It's so hard to find time to write! Baby girl barely naps, and she won't sleep until late so by that time, I just want to crawl into my bed and sleep!
I wish I could hook up a contraption to my brain that would type out my thoughts though, because I have a ton of time to think about what I'm going to write, just no time to sit down and do it. I'm also going back to work in a few weeks, so I'll have even less time.
Anyway, I'm still working on the meal delivery comparison - I have all of two sentences written! I'm debating about the format. I was hoping to do one long blog comparing everything, but I think I'll have to break it down into a few shorter blogs with a nice little chart at the end summing it all up. We shall see. But, that's not what today's post is about! Nope, today I'm here to talk about a failed art experiment with baby girl.

I saw this on Pinterest (https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/357051076704712105/)  and thought it was cute. I pinned it and forgot about it, as I do with most things on those boards. Anyway, while looking for something else, this pin popped back up and I thought it might be fun to try. I dissuaded myself a few times, and in all fairness, I told myself that it would just be a disaster. But, I couldn't stop thinking about it, and the potentially cute result. Also, nothing is keeping baby girl happy today, and mommy is tired, so I thought this would buy me 5 minutes.





 Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Okay, it wasn't a complete disaster like there was paint everywhere (just a little here and there....) But it definitely wasn't a success. I hadn't planned on her deciding to rip the plastic wrap off instead of smooshing it around with the paint. I hadn't planned on her trying to eat it, although I really should have because she puts everything in her mouth. Anyway, this was a stressful five minutes and the results are.... mediocre. I think this activity is made for a calm baby, which is definitely not the definition of this sassy girl!

Anyway, here are a few pictures to accompany the story. Stay tuned, cause I'll be using her masterpieces to letter on.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Actually I love it! It looks sassy like she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would still frame those...and maybe send them to Memère and Pepère's house.

    ReplyDelete