Tuesday 29 January 2019

So, it's been another year...

Hahahaha, my last post on this blog was last year! And I only wrote one post last year! Perhaps I thought that when I'd be on maternity leave, I'd have time to blog! I would have a ton of material, to be honest, but absolutely no energy or will. And, admittedly, since not many people read this blog I guess I was inspired to continue with it. However, I do feel like I might get back into it, at least writing more than ONE blog in 2019. 

Today's post won't be long, but I WILL be back. 

I recently tried out a bunch of different weekly meal kit plans and I want to write a comprehensive comparison of them all. So far, we've tried Goodfood, Chefs Plate and Hello Fresh. We still plan on trying one more company called Miss Fresh. 

In the coming weeks, I'll blog about the differences, similarities and ultimately which one we prefer and why. So, stay tuned for that! Drop a comment below if you read this and are looking forward to upcoming posts! I hope to start writing about adventures with Baby Girl, as well as some of my more artsy stuff again. 

Until next time... hopefully before January 2020!

1 comment: